The main objective of the scheme is to enable technology upgradation in MSEs by providing financial subsidy of 15% for induction of established and improved technology in 51 subsectors and products approved by GOI. The major aim is to upgrade plants and
machinery with the state of the art technology with or without expansion and for the new MSEs which have their facilities with eligible technologies. List of Technologies is available at www.dcmsme.gov.in .
Eligible borrowers :
- Sole Proprietorship
- Co-operative Societies
- Private and Public Limited Companies in Micro and Small sector (Priority shall be given to women entrepreneurs)
Nature of Assistance
The scheme aims at providing technology up-gradation by providing 15% up front capital subsidy to MSEs, including tiny, khadi, village and coir industrial units, on institutional finance availed by them for induction of well-established
and improved technologies in specified sub-sectors/products approved under the scheme.
- Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) having a valid UAM number.
- Units going for upgradation with state of the art technology with or without expansion
- New units setting up facilities only with the appropriate and proven technology approved by GTAB.
- The units registered with State Directorate of Industries.
- The process of lodgement of claim has been made online (with effect from October 01, 2013) through the e-portal designed by the O/o DC[MSME] for this purpose.
Maximum ceiling on Loans
- 15% of the investment in eligible plant & machinery
- Ceiling on Loan- Rs 1 crore
- Ceiling on subsidy- Rs 15 lakhs